Re: Cup Holder Story

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:48:06 EST

But he was able to use that as an excuse to buy the hood he'd been itching
to.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."