Re: Cup Holder Story

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:46:36 EST

I've never had a problem driving while drinking (non-alcoholic only),
playing with the radio (or a passenger), or getting something out of the
backseat, or, heaven forbit, talking on the phone. It's not easy, but I
can drive in city traffic and talk on the phone simultaneously (not
recommended). Driving a stick prepares you for doing many more things at
once. Just takes a little dexterity, that's all.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."