Re: new Dak is here

From: Paul and Connie (cpopov@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 22:49:56 EST

9 seconds huh? Dual twin turbos and a blower???I'm not from Missouri but
for this
You gotta show me!!!!!!!(I think all of us would like to see pics, etc. Ya
gotta
admit,this is a little hard to believe-- I mean why do you need a blower if
you have dual twin turbos??????I mean a motor(even studded and block
filled) can only
handle so much boost, which I'd bet my last dollar that 2 twin turbos could
produce far more than any motor could use!!!!Example:the existance of
wastegates
to release excess pressure!!!! I mean 9's would require massive mods not just
to the drivetrain, but probably a fiberglass body/aerodynamic mods too!!!!
Prove me wrong--I'd love to see a 9 sec Dak!!!