Directions to Rudys

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 00:31:30 EST

For those who may be coming and dont know where Rudy's is here are some
directions:

Coming from South (I 35): Get onto Northbound 183 and go ~7 miles to the
Duval exit. Take the turn-around and Rudys will be on the Southbound
side of the highway on the access road. There is a group of resturants
in a row (Carrabas, Outback Steak House, IHOP) Rudys will be the last
one you come to. If you go by a Ford dealership you've gone to far.

Coming from North (183): Stay on 183 until you get to the big overpass.
Get onto the overpass and you will take the first exit off of it (Duval
again I believe). Same directions as above for the rest of the way.

How many people are going to be coming? An approximate number would
help, so maybe someone can save a group of spaces for us (if I can't
reserve them). I'll be in a 1998 Emerald Green ext. cab SLT 2wd Dak, so
look for me as I'll probably be the first one there. If this is any
incentive for the above 21 crowd, they have lotsa beer on lotsa ice
(thought that might perk your ears up).

Erich