Local meets

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 00:32:27 EST

What is the protocol regarding local meet jabber on the DML?
   I thought the idea was to have a couple (2-5) posts to announce
the meet, then take it off the main list, and just email amongst
yourselves. If so, please do it. I've gotten 6 digests today,
and at 50K+ each, that's a LOT of reading, the ink has melted off
my PgDwn key.

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that
could be concealed forever. You might