Re: Ram Air Hoods for pre 97 Daks

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 07:20:06 EST

Proglass makes a sweet dual ram air hood for all year DAKS.Thats the one I'm
having put on mine this coming spring...........I don't have the number with me
(no website) because I'm at work. I'm sure someone on the DML fas it handy
though?..........There is a pic of Ken's "94 with this hood under the "S"
section of the DML picture section:
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/index.html

"psychonaut"