Re[4]: : Pinging????

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 07:29:00 EST

To void the warranty they would have to prove that the after-market part
caused the problem... I can't see how getting exhaust gasses out of the
cylinders more efficiently could cause a problem.

I put mine on when the truck was only 2 or 3 months old and I have been
very pleased with them... When I took the truck in to have the lower
steering shaft replaced (under warranty) the only thing the service manager
said was that the headers looked nice... That was after he asked if the
FABM yielded any noticeable improvements. ;-)

T.