Re: DML Digest V4 #400

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@pheaa.org)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:03:57 EST

I feel for ya. I had to go through that last week when I picked up my r/t.
 Dealer found it in Delaware and said they would send someone down to drive
it back. I said...um...no way, I'm driving it back. Went down with one of
their guys and drove it back (90 miles), then when I get back I figure I'm
taking it with...Oh contrare, they have to prep it. Damn, had to wait
till next day. Didn't sleep well that night.

T. Matt
99 DA / CC / R/T
Harrisburg, PA