RE: Re: PLENUM SPACER UPDATE attn: Jav

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:09:30 EST

I read one of your posts after you test-drove your truck and you said:

"Well I wish I could say it impressed me, it didn't. I hate this question
but, "could you feel
a difference? Yes, it had more drivability with less pedal pressure.
No problem getting 1,2,3rd gear scratch, but I could do that anyway.
I've got the 318 so if dynoed,I'd say the spacer gave 10-14 hp."

10-14 hp for $65 sounds good to me. I don't understand your disappointment.
Are you just hoping that someone will be able to reproduce the effect for
less? The reason I'm asking is because I'm interested in contacting and
purchasing a spacer from those "spacer guys" myself. If you can, please
e-mail me the address and phone number for the company, and maybe the name
of the person that helped you. Thanks for the info and your time.

Jav