RE:DML R/T Discontinued!!!!!

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:22:00 EST

Jack:

   I'm forwarding this message on to my roommate (fleet manager at Huntington
Beach Dodge) and he says he can either order you one or find you one. The
only thing is that R/T's with factory hitches are on restriction right now,
but he might be able to find you one. He'll get this message and you can
phone him if you wish at 714-847-5515: ask for David Weinberger. Not only
will you probably get the truck you want, but at a great price too. He says
he has a Yellow R/T on the lot right now, but if you're not interested in that
he could probably trade it with another dealer for a black R/T. Give him a
call, he's a great guy, and only works with the invoice so you know what
you're paying over their cost up front.

Shaun H.