Re: Diecast metal models

From: David Nuce (sunrise@Bright.Net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 12:30:19 EST

Maisto International sells a small red Dakota Sport reg. cab. The Product
No. is 11001. You might try their Web site or Email them for info. These
were "Special Edition" models that I recently came across in a gift shop in
the DiamlerChrysler World Headquarters in Detroit.

www.maisto.com

They may still be available thru Maisto. I think they were about $4.

David