So . Cal Meet (was R/T+more)

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 15:13:00 EST

January?!! Hah! Those efforts were from OCT 98-January 99!!... (and you're
welcome! ^_^) But a So. Cal. meet sounds fun. I'd like to see if we could
actually get a 1/4 mile track and race as a group. I know my Dak is pitiful,
but it'd be interesting to see if I could pull off a 16 or 17 second time.

   I've been to Julian before, nice place. I'd love to go to Palomar on a
nice summer night, bring my own scope (next to the Hale, it's just a pathetic
4" mirror) and check out the stars. A nasty twisty drive is Ortega Highway
out to Hemet & Lake Elsinore from the 5. We could go check out a chunk of the
Pacific Fleet off of Coronado (last time I was there a group of 3 688's were
coming into port, it was like a mini-parade). There's tons to do around here,
so it'll be interesting to see what you come up with... ^_^

Shaun H.