Re: Re: DFWdml meet

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 15:23:26 EST

Allen Strain wrote:

> >As a side note, someone complained that we use the dml for coordinating
> >these events. How else CAN we do it? Alan S.
>
> Alan
> There is a large group of Northeasterns on the Mopar Mailing List that are a
> sublist so to speak. My understanding is that they appointed a "keeper of
> the list" and anytime someone ask to be added the "keeper of the list" added
> the person and sent the list to everyone. Could get to be a big hassle over
> time.
>
> Allen S.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. If it's not a dml member
complaining, why should I care?
If it is, they should learn like I did that there are a lot of posts
every day. I deal with it just like everone else does. The dml seems to
be an open forum with Dakotas as a primary issue. Many times a thread
will degenerate into oh, say, cable modems, y2k, hockey, etc. These are
all real examples. I used to get a little chapped over it and even sent
a post or 2. Now it's delete or reply. Lifes too short to sweat the
small stuff, I'd rather have fun. Alan S.