Re: Youth dies in Ford Ranger Crash

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 15:43:20 EST

That was one of the nice things about my seats. They had inflatable thigh
bolsters, that kind of hugged you into the seat and didn't let go. It was
a LOT of fun, though.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."