Re: Re: Valve cover breathers. Any input??

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 15:34:37 EST

<< Go to the "help" section that has misc. parts in Pep Boys...there you will
 find rubber caps that are the exact fit for the intake bonnet bung. I would
 cover the bung as the air entering it is not protected from the air filter.

UMMMM , Yes it is. You have to think now......my 93 Dakota uses the 'older'
(cough, cough, better) round style air filter/air filter housing. The breather
tube is connected to the filter housing via a 90 degree elbow. The elbow is
just pushed into the housing where all the air is coming into the housing from
the cold air duct from the grill; Then it is all filtered before entering the
throttle body.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6