Re: PLENUM SPACER UPDATE attn: Jav

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 17:44:56 EST

> 10-14 hp for $65 sounds good to me. I don't understand your disappointment.
> Are you just hoping that someone will be able to reproduce the effect for
> less? The reason I'm asking is because I'm interested in contacting and
> purchasing a spacer from those "spacer guys" myself. If you can, please
> e-mail me the address and phone number for the company, and maybe the name
> of the person that helped you. Thanks for the info and your time.
>

> Jav

After the plenum spacer was installed I had to rush back
to work, I really didn't have time to play w/the throttle.
Thats when I did the quick post to the DML. It was after
work, when I started my 40 mile trek home is when I started
noticing a positive performance feel, similar to replacing
the stock muffler with a high perf. muffler only w/out the
sound increase. This was one of the reasons why I decided
to keep it. Some logical questions have come up on the DML
about the design. I thought it would be a good idea to veri-
fy the horsepower claims by this company before anyone else
bought one. Maybe you have access to dyno...

 How about you....Jul...uh...julz....uh..what was his name?

The Companys name is: Street & Performance Electronics, Inc.
                      304 Smokey Ln.
                      North Little Rock, Ar 72117
                      Ph. (501)945-0354

The owners name: John Boveia