Foxwoods Meet for: MA/CT/RI/NJ/NY/DE/ETC READ ME!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 18:25:38 EST

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.... I like your style "?" <---insert name here ;-)... The
more the merrier is the word! Heck, according to Bob N., we have our own
parking lot for crying out loud! I'll bring my DC260 for great group
shots. Anybody got a ladder they can throw in the bed?

How does Sat., March 20 or 27 grab everyone??? That gives everyone a week+
to get work, school, wives and girlfriends (or husbands and boyfriends! :-)
lined up and comfortable with the idea... Let's pick a date soon so we can
move this to the event scheduler that Jon setup!

I'm not a gambler but *IF* I win BIG dinners on me! Hello?! I said *IF*!
Of course that's after taxes, lockers, 20" suspension lift (custom design
dontcha know), HUGE tires & wheels, new Dana axles, etc, etc, etc, for my
dak ;-) Well, better hope I win HUGE instead of BIG if ya' wanna eat! :-)

L8R,

Tom