Re: Re: Underhood Liner Removal?

From: Chris Tesinsky (yellowrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 19:55:38 EST

There are clips that are arrowed shaped, one side is solid on the arrow
and the other side is open to allow the clip to lock in, to remove these
just depress the open end while pulling the clip out, it will take a
little practice but you will get used to it. I think I broke two of
mine. The hood is painted black under the cover.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC