brass cap and rotor

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 23:04:22 EST

What brand of brass cap and rotor are you using and where are you
getting
them from? How much? Thanks,
- -Patrick

-go to the dealer and tell them you want the performance cap and rotor
kit out of the performance catalog P4876255, $7.75 for both. My source
swore they were brass, so I ordered them, but finally cancelled the
order after waiting 2 weeks for what was supposed to take 3 days...So, I
cant swear they are brass cause I actually never saw them. BTW- I went
to a Federated parts store and bought a Borg Warner Cap C274, $6.64, and
rotor D223 $2.22, BRASS.
another Patrick