Re: Not-so-good Vibrations

From: Chris Tesinsky (yellowrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 06:44:35 EST

All I have to say is that epoxing the weights on is a bunch of bullshit.
I have a '99 club cab R/T that I dropped the driveshaft on Monday to
have it balanced on Tuesday. Well the shaft wasn't balanced correctly
so he epoxied weights on the shaft. I installed the shaft on Tuesday
night but didn't take the truck out because it was raining. So last
night I took it out and hit about 90 mph in it and I thought I ran some
rocks over in the road, but it turned out that all 3 of the weights went
flying off of the driveshaft. So I had to drop the shaft again so it
can be taken care of today.

Chris Tesinsky