Re[2]: Re: Turn Signal Mirrors

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 07:01:32 EST

Sounds neat... I'll go hunting for an Expedition sometime and check them
out.

T.
Subject: Re: DML: Re: Turn Signal Mirrors
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 3/4/99 1:46 AM

At 08:18 PM 3/3/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is a, "turn signal mirror"?
>
>Thanxs.
>
>T.

Tom,

Ever been behind a Ford Expedition when it turns? Next time you are, check
the side view mirrors, they have little turn signals in them. They are
little arrows. The cool thing is that the Expedtion driver doesn't even
know they are there cause of the way the light hits them(or something like
that), so it doesn't block the driver's vision.

Brian