Re: Re: DML Meet in the Chicagoland area...

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 09:24:45 EST

Lots of Illinois people with '99s. We need to organize a meet. So far,
intrested parties consist of:

Myself
Chris Tesinsky
Christopher Reck
Mark Mitchell

Any other takers? Also, Mark, where do you live? That'd help us decide
where to meet. I'm in Naperville, and the Chris's are in Lombard and
Lyons.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."