Re: Re: DML Meet in the Chicagoland area...

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 10:23:35 EST

I am in Rockford, IL . It would be great to get together. I am at work now
but I have a list of about 6 people who responded to the message about a
meet.

If you all want, I will make a web site for the local group of people
around the Chicago area so we can keep up on things. I can put information
on a meet there ( Working at an ISP has its advantages). Let me know what
you thing.

Mark Mitchell from Rockford, IL

99 Dak v8 4x4 CC