RE: newby

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 13:46:39 EST

Yeah I HAVE a SUGGESTION PAL..... Have Fun, Yee Haw, crush a 4Duh or
three.... If you have the cash I would buy the Magnacor wires. I am
all for Mopar, but I definitely dig their wires. I was thinking of
making a mold for a ram air box I have seen for sale. I have seen a few
nice homemades out there, so no fear. If you are skillful try fiber
glassing your own custom box. One of the guys I wrote with on the DML
bought his box from a company in Canada. I love their design, and that
is what I am shooting for. If you are in for speed, then the guys here
are a definite help. If you need off roading, well, it sounds as if
these guys do it right. All of the Dodge trucks in my town have plenty
of shine during the week, and tons of mud fun on the weekends. Good
Luck, enjoy...

Jason
3/4/99 1:47 PM