newby

From: Carlos Medina (CTMedina@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 15:24:58 EST

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the DML. I live in San
Antonio, Texas. I own a 99 RC Sport 3.9L V6 manual 5spd. I have not done
much to it other than tint the windows and put the Dodge taillight covers on
it. I am looking to add an exhaust system and maybe a homemade RAM Air
system or the like, add the ignition coil and wires. (probably Magnacore
wires), and see what else I can do to it. I used to have a 96 Dodge Neon.
It was cool, but nothing like my new DAK. Is anyone on the DML from the San
Antonio or Texas area. From what I read so far, most from So Cal and New
York and Chicago. See you on the road. I would welcome any suggestion
anyone may have as too what modifications would yield the highest
performance incerease. That is what I looking for. A fast truck!!!

Carlos Medina
99 DAK Sport 3.9L