Re: skid plates on order

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 17:34:24 EST

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Norah Bleazard wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We've ordered skid plates (3) and a receiver hitch for the '98. Who knows
> when they'll be in, but at least they're on order. I think we may put the
> "fresh air by meldrum" in as well. I think we should mount a fire
> extinguisher in the cab as well and we're all set to hit the offroad trails.
> YEEHAW!!! I'd love to get a suspension lift and beefier tires, but that
> will have to wait for now. OH HAPPY DAY!!! :)

   Congratulations! (I can almost see the sickness working its way through
you two...) ;-) A skid plate here, an FABM there, the next thing you know
you'll be entering monster truck rallies. ;-)

  By the way, I found an automotive fire extinguisher at Wal-Mart for
under $10. Its got little "teeth" in it that sort've work into the
carpet and hold it in place. It fits great beside the club cab seat
in my '96. I've been thinking about getting another one for the other
side, since its kind've small... One thing I don't really like though
is that they're not rechargeable so you'll probably have to throw 'em
out after 2 years or so. I haven't been able to find a rechargeable
extinguisher that small though.

                                              -Jon-