RE: skid plates on order

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 18:14:49 EST

.

Monster Truck? Hmmmm.... Nah, I just want to have fun and stay street
legal. Just can't see me pulling into the Sprint parking lot in a monster
truck. But we're seriously thinking of entering an offroad rally.

> By the way, I found an automotive fire extinguisher at Wal-Mart for
> under $10. Its got little "teeth" in it that sort've work into the
> carpet and hold it in place. It fits great beside the club cab seat
> in my '96. I've been thinking about getting another one for the other
> side, since its kind've small... One thing I don't really like though
> is that they're not rechargeable so you'll probably have to throw 'em
> out after 2 years or so. I haven't been able to find a rechargeable
> extinguisher that small though.

Jason has his attached to the floor beside the passenger door. Not a real
great spot as it tends to get hit lightly when closing the door. Not much
floor space in the 5 spd reg cab. Maybe the spot between and behind the
bucket seats. But then we'd lose what little storage room we have back
there. Any ideas on where a better spot would be on the white '95?

P.S. Just heard from the dealer and all the parts will be in on Saturday.
One hitch, they can't do the install until Monday. Think we'll probably put
it off until next Saturday.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd