Re: Power Window Question

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 09:16:01 EST

The new Dakotas with power windows have a one touch down feature for the
drivers window. If you push it down a little, it will only go down while
you push the button. If you push it harder, it'll go down all the way. I
don't think you can program this function. You just have to control the
pressure a little (stop going to the gym :~). It's hard, especially if you
are hitting some bumps. Good luck, you'll get used to it.