Re: RE: check out this dakota

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 21:18:33 EST

On a similar note, have you ever seen the monster truck called Sampson?
It's a chubbie put it's powred by a Keith Black Hemi.

One of my doctors (I'm a medical group administrator) came to show a
Corvette rag of his (he drives a totally stock Corvette and never races
anything). Anyway, he was showing me this picture of Jim Epler and his
Corvettte Funny Car. I said, "Oh, yeah, Jim Epler. He used to drive a
Mopar." Then the doc says, "Look at this, First person to drive over 300
mph, 0-100 in one second, 0-250 in three seconds, yadah, yadah yadah." So
I take the book and start looking at the specs, Lenco transmission, KEITH
BLACK HEMI. "So, Isaid, a corvette engine wasn't good enough, huh? Gotta
have a Mopar to win races, dontcah?" He left all depressed.

Man, I wish I could fit a Keith Black Hemi in my Dakota. When those
monster trucks were here in January, I kept muttering, I want one, I want
one. Awesome!!

Richard in SA

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:57:44 -0500 (EST) Jon Steiger
<stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu> writes:
>> Click on the link for the "Eradicator". Too bad they decided to
>> go with Ferd
>> power though.
>>
>> http://www.suddenimpact.com/
>>

> Yeah, that's really weird! They pick the truck with the least
>aftermarket lifting options, then choose an engine manufacturer
>with the least horsepower... No wonder I've never heard of this
>truck. ;-)
>
> (Yeah, I realize the above doesn't really apply for a monster
>truck since they're all custom anyway, but it struck me as
>kind've funny...) :-)
>
> Nurse! Get me 6966cc's of Keith Black HEMI, STAT!!
>
>(the Doctor is in...) ;-)
>

> -Jon-
>
> .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu
> | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA *
>RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447
> |
> `--------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/
>---'

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]