Autocross Sunday Mar. 7th in Houston.

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 20:31:34 EST

If anyone is interested, the Lone Star Porsche Club is hosting another of
their monthly autocrosses at the Houston Police Academy driving course on
Sunday, March 7. We'll be there in our vehicles, gaining more
autocrossing experience behind the wheel. I will be in the '95 DGGM
Impala SS, and Barbara will be autocrossing our '98 Flame Red CC R/T.
Barbara placed 8th in class in the Dakota at the SCCA autocross, by the
way, beating a SUPERCHARGED Rustang GT (didn't stand for 'Great Time'
(bg)).

Come out for some Geat Fun driving a truck! For more info, check out the
LSPCA web page at;

http://platz.com/pca/lonestar/

and go to their autocross page. Please don't attempt to get there before
8:30 a.m. Hope to see some more competition there!

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
Houston, Texas