Re: SuperTrapp

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 20:16:30 EST

You'll probably have to change one disc at a time. The Pro Circuit (supertrapp) setup on my
motorcycle is REALLY touchy when it comes to the right amount of discs. I run 8 discs on it
to be 'kinda' quiet, but I lose a bit of my top end... I run ALL 16 discs when I want to make beastly power, but suffer from the noise (it sounds good though.. wouldn't want to follow 'me'.)

Sam '99 RT