$100 bounty on '97 Dakota

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 22:21:05 EST

Ok, I'm having a rough time here finding a truck to buy. So, with that
in mind, I thought I'd enlist the DML to help my search. I am offering

                                                     $100

to any person that finds a Dakota that I finally purchase. It cant be
just one that you found, I actually have to buy it and I'll gladly pay
the money. I am very picky about what I am looking for, and have looked
at quite a few trucks, but have only found 2 worthy trucks, and I'm
still hesitant on them also.
  Here are my qualifications:
It must be in an area close enough to where I live that I can drive
there within maybe 2 hours, so this would include southeast
Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, DC, and north Virginia
areas.
  If you find one in California, it better be cheap enough for me to buy
it and ship it home (after flying to the west coast to check it out) and
make out better than buying one on the east coast!
  My minimum requirements on the truck:
'97+ Dakota, 2WD, standard cab, shortbed. I like just about every color
except the forest green and white. Black is not preferred, but I could
make allowances. Sport or SLT doesnt matter either. Automatic
transmission, 5.2L V8, A/C. Price needs to be in the low teens. Prefer
a well loaded vehicle with power accessories, but again, I can
compromise. It must be well kept, especially the body. I like bench
seat over buckets.
  I'd appreciate it if ya'll could keep your eyes out for me and check
your local daily and weekend newspapers classifieds. If you find
anything and maybe even investigate it a little more, I'd be greatly
obliged.
  Of course, I wasnt looking for a truck when Sean Meldrum sold his 8
months ago!
  Contact me off the DML-

shetland@erols.com
Patrick

ps-The 2 I have found so far is a black '97 sport around Baltimore with
18K on it for $13,500 b/o, and a jade green '97 sport, 28K, in Rocky
Mount, Virginia for $13,000 b/o