RE: Toronto '99 meet report done

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 07:27:20 EST

.

Looks great, Jon, not to mention highly amusing. Thanks for all your
efforts.

Yes, it was a great weekend. I was quite surprised. I saved Eddie's
original message about SpeedoRama for reference, but when I didn't see any
other activity about it on the list I figured that there wasn't any interest
in it. You guys did a good job of keeping me in the dark. I did notice on
the meet report that you neglected to mention that your friend Ed drives a
Ranger (he's a pretty good guy despite this, he realizes the error of his
ways, now all we need to do is convince him to get rid of that thing and get
a Dakota).

BTW, I haven't been able to find the page for the Reptilicus Fan Club, so
this will have to do:
http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviereport/reptilicus.html. Can you believe
we stayed up until 3 in the morning watching this? I wish they would have
left the "Swedish chef" dialog, that's the only thing I can think of that
would have made the movie any sillier.

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd