Re: Toronto '99 meet report done

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 08:19:55 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:

> I finally finished the report for the first Toronto 1999 DML meet (Speedorama).
>
> One down, one to go... :-)
>
> You can get to it from the meet page:
>
> http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/MEET/
>
> TTYL!
> -Jon-
>
> .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ----------------------------------------.
> | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA * RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `--------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'
hey that looks great. sorry i missed that meet and the auto show.
When is the next one. I'll try not to let work get in the way again.

One more meet and Jon should qualify for dual citizenship. =)
start eating that back bacon, watching hockey, and saying EH! It's on
the citizenship test.

I have to work on that Rad this weekend. :( Does anyone know if i'm
supposed to use any special paint on it? Ultra High Temp paint or
something?

take care,

randy drew
fonman@ican.net
98 dak sport black v6 cc

Jon thanks for not deleting me from previous meet pictures. =)