Re: Toronto '99 meet report done

From: Eddie Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 18:55:49 EST

> hey that looks great. sorry i missed that meet and the auto show.
> When is the next one. I'll try not to let work get in the way again.

Well Randy, I just applied to another show called AutoRamma. I heard
about it last minute, i called them up and got an entry form on the 4th.
the deadline was march 5th , so i completed it and sent it out courier.
If i get in, hopefully we can have another DML meet, but its only a
couple of weeks away: March 26-28. and another thing, its in London!!!