Re: Re: Dakota Quad Cab at Atlanta Auto Show

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 09:15:56 EST

It is usually at the World Congress Senter in downtown Atlanta .

I will check and see , if I go , I will have to go on the weekend , so that
would be Friday , Saturday , or Sunday . Friday would be a bit hard because
by the time I get out of work at 5pm and try to get there thruough traffice
, it will be closed .

I will probably have to go on Saturday or Sunday .

If you are staying around downtown , check it out .