2000 R/T

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 20:03:14 EST

I read in a mag. last sept. that Dodge was toying with the idea of =
dropping the magnum line of engines.The idea was to create a more fuel =
eficiant ,less emission
engine.It was said that a small V10 was in testing (only a 6ltr)supose =
to be smoother ,cleaner and more eficiant running.
I asked dealers even wrote chrysler but no answers to be found,can't =
remember the mag. damb i wish, i bought that one instead of just reading =
it and putting it back.
There may be some truth to this :-( The quad cab that's coming out in 2000
will have the 4.7L engine that they put in the jeep Grand Cherokees! I hope
like hell that this doesn't roll over into the CC line cuz I plan on getting
a 2000 CC and would be much disappointed with a 4.7L nonmag jeep engine!!!