Re: Blue Dots

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 10:40:52 EST

Oh, I agree with you 100%!...........I'm just saying in some places they
are not street legal, and if you run into "the man" and he's having a
bad nite!..........well we've all been there at least once
:-(..................Also I've noticed that Blue Dots work much better
with small brake light, like the ole' 50's style. I've seen them on
newer vehicles with the "normal" sized brake light and they don't seem
to function as well?...........just my 2cents.

"psychonaut"