Re: Power Window Question

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 09:41:10 EST

New this year is "auto" down for the driver's window. There's 2 down
positions for the switch. If you pull it a little bit (it stops on its
own if you don't push hard) the window works like a normal power window
(roll it down as far or as little as you like). If you pull it any
farther, it clicks and the window goes down all the way. It takes a
little getting used to, but I had practice on my mom's Concorde before I
got the Dak :)

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."