Re: About the dual intake set up.....

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 19:37:21 EST

I guess the ideal situation would be to have 2 small filters, but only use
one below 2500rpm and have the second one open up above 2500rpm to get max
airflow. Then you can have your cake and eat it too :^)
I think they make rpm-actuated solenoids that could do this for you (MSD?).

You could probably put the second tube on the opposite side of the airbox
(caddy-corner from first tube) and you would get a forced swirl, but you
want to force it counter-clockwise (in the northern hemisphere) and direct
it downward into the TB.

As far as the filters are concerned, you could mount them up behind the
grill & run dryer hose back to the airbox.