Re: '97 Grand Cherokee Radiator Hose

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 13:16:41 EST

I got the Napa P/N from someone on the list (Can't remember who) But I got
it and I wasn't exactly pleased with the fit.
Went to local Jeep dealer and bought the hose from them. I Have the part #
At home if you need it. I used the 98' hose. I would recommend swapping
t-stat at the same time ($7.50) to a 180 deg.
Just my .02