RE: DML Digest V4 #417

From: Bill Ligon (ligon_w@hccs.cc.tx.us)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 21:34:54 EST

Andrew,

I just suffered a similar fate; while their insurance paid 450 for parts +
$45 for labor. I elected to go after market. I found both Fey and Bundy
Chrome Diamond Plate for $150.00 I purchased a Fey installed for $150.00 +
tax.

I wanted to replace with a tube bumper but could not find one that would
work with a factory receiver hitch.

Bill
97 SLT+ CC