318vs360

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 20:42:32 EST

With this talk about the 360 coming out in non-R/T pkgs on the CC, was
wondering if I got the right motor. Wanted the power, but also decent mpg.
Is there much diff between the 2 motors? Planning on headers, air filter,
and cat backs mainly to help with the mpg. Will I be happy with the 318?
Need a little input from you V8 guys/gals out there. And is that rumor or
fact that the 360 will be in the CCs for 2000? Think I am getting the order
jitters...Input please.

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto