Re: Vibration at high speeds

From: Chris Tesinsky (yellowrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 18:10:08 EST

I had the same exact problem with my R/T. I took it to the dealer and
they didn't want to do to much but they decided to balance my tires and
check the toe in. That didn't help. They didn't want to do to much
because the vibration was past legal speed limits. So it took it upon
myself, like about three others on the list and had the drive shaft
balanced. It turned out that the dodge weights were undersized. Now it
is perfect, I had it up to 110 and I didn't have any problems.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC