Vibration at high speeds

From: FastAss Dak (fastassdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 01:37:13 EST

Hi again all...
   I was just playin around tonight on the freeway and decided to
take it to about 115, I started noticing vibration at about 80-85 mph,
my assumption is that the ass end is so light that the truck isn't
really stabilized, and truth to this?, or should I have the dealer check
it out and slam it to 115? :-] ....Any wisdom is appreciated, all
input is more than welcome.

Thanks
   Jack Yates
   '99 Black CC R/T (179 miles as of tonight)

P.S. Jason Yates, I love the name (last of course) are you a long lost
couisin? :-]

One more thing... I spanked the hell out of a brand new 4.6L blue
mustang tonight, damn it feels nice to finally whoop some ass :-]