Re: Cost of a Bumper

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 03:48:07 EST

I had the same thing happen to my '95 and yes $450 is the going
rate from the dealer. Try a junk yard, as I found a few that had the
correct bumper (in good shape) for under $200 with all the brackets.
I sold the truck to my brother before I had a chance to change it, so it is
still in the condition I left it.

I purchased a roll pan as a change over, but it too never made it to the
truck and is still sitting in my garage. Anyone want to buy a roll pan for
a '87-96 Dakota?

Sam '99 RT