Re: Snowstorm! Dak in ditch tonight!.... DOH!

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 04:17:37 EST

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999 Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/6/99 12:34:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> flyboy01@worldnet.att.net writes:
>
> << HATE SNOW!
> I HATE MICHIGAN!
> I HATE DETROIT!
> I HATE GOODYEAR EAGLE LS TIRES!
> I HATE RIP-OFF TOWTRUCK DRIVERS!
> I HATE THIS F****N WEATHER!
> >>
> I feel your pain buddy! I took the studio car home from work yesterday so I
> wouldnt have to put the dak through this crap!
> Eric

   I hear that! I couldn't even get my Dak out of the driveway
this morning! I almost got out at one point, but then I got
into some ice or something and it just didn't budge. Heck, at
one point, I even had the thing freewheeling at idle in first while I
pushed from outside... Finally, I just couldn't take it anymore; I
shut it off, stomped around, threw my shovel at stuff, went inside,
made some soup, and watched speedvision all day. The Dak is still
stuck out there; I think I'll just leave it until the snow melts. :-P
"Sorry, I can't come in to work today either; somebody wake me up
when its summer!" :-(

                                              -Jon-