Re: Im back!!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 09:45:31 EST

Great to have you back, man. I've e-mailed you several times only to have
it rejected by AOL telling mr you (Rekker21@aol)didn't exist. Iwas afraid
you had gone off to 4Duh like those other top execs (VP of platform
engineering and vp of minivans) I been reading about who left D-C for
4Duh. The articles called it the Chrysler "Brain Drain." What's the deal?

Also, I got an e-mail on the MML from a guy who claimed to be an
"insider" who was talking about the new Dak that ws being in Cali. Bruce
Bridges backed that up saying y'all do design work out there. Wazup wit
dat?

Welcome back, man. Stay out of the white stuff.

Richard in SA

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999 04:37:56 EST Rekker21@aol.com writes:
>new one! Lots has happened since weve talked last! I destroyed my
>trans
>finally after 130k miles of hard driven! 1200 bucks later its brand
>new! Also
>made a 1" TB riser and installed that! Works great very happy with
>it. Got
>my custom interior started and next is the hood as soon as the
>wheather turns
>a little warmer!!
> Its nice to be back and to be slammed with all this email!
>Eric

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]