RE: Where's the shine!!

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 15:19:16 EST

OK, I'm starting to get the idea that my can of never dull is supposed to be
damp inside. Well, the stuff I have looks like white insulation and dryer
than a popcorn fart! What is a popcorn fart anyway? So I guess maybe I got
a bad can, should I dampen it with water and let the water soak in or toss
it?? Thanks for the replies so far.