'92 FIPK/ Radiator Hose Clearance

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 16:47:03 EST

I've read all these posts about using a '97 Grand Cherokee upper rad. hose for
the later model (97 up) Daks, but I'm not 100% clear as to whether a 14
homemade FIPK setup will clear the upper rad. hose on my '92 Dak with a 5.2L.
It looks like I could still use the stock hose, but I'm sure that some of you
have a definite answer for me. Also, will virtually any aftermarket 14" air
cleaner work (i.e. Moroso, Summit, Mr Gasket, Edelbrock, etc.), or are there
clearance issues with the baseplate and the TB for any of these units?

Currently, I am using one of the triangular shaped Edelbrock "Pro-Flo" air
cleaners, which I rescued off of a JetBoat, and I'm pleased with the
performance improvements over the stock air cleaner, but I'm loking for a
better looking and performing setup.